2:00-3:00pm Monday 28th September
- How can planning support our food partnerships?
- How can food partnerships engage local planners?
- What are the opportunities to influence national planning reforms?
Join Sustain's planning lead, Gillian Morgan, Cllr Katie Thornburrow from Cambridge City Council and Emily O'Brien from Brighton & Hove Food Partnership to hear how the planning system can help your partnership.
- Introduction to the planning system & relevance of food – Gillian Morgan, Sustain
- Council perspective – Cllr Katie Thornburrow from Cambridge City Council
- Community perspective – Emily O'Brien from Brighton & Hove Food Partnership
- National planning reforms and response to proposals for the new planning system – Gillian Morgan
Listen to the recording
Download Gillian Morgan's presentation
Download Katie Thornburrow's presentation
Download Emily O'Brien's presentation