What we do
- Undertook documentary analysis of polices/ services/ partner organisations gaining an overview of the food system and levers for change e.g. local authority anti- poverty strategy, Community Empowerment Act, Land Reform Act, Climate change agenda the City Deal, Covid 19 and connections across Health and Social Care Partnership aspirations and Local Outcome Improvement Plans.
- Launched a communication platform through social media and engaged community organisations widely with good publicity locally through local media channels.
- Held 5 community conversations online with over 200 people attending the sessions – many of whom represented local community groups active in food delivery, distribution and production.
- Identified 6 priority areas and more informed on gaps that need to be addressed against the SFP framework.
- Involved local councillors in the discussions and have identified ‘champions’ at the heart of the local statutory services who are engaged and want to be at the centre of the work of the partnership.
- Engaged with University of Stirling around innovation in food production and reducing carbon emissions and together have applied for the Community Renewal Fund.
- In collaboration with NHS Forth Valley commissioned work to map the food systems across Forth Valley including Clackmannanshire and reflect on dignified and sustainable ways to increase accessibility to affordable good food and identify gaps.
- Developed Clacks Good Food Charter
Areas of expertise
Partnership & Collaboration
Food Vision & Action Plan
Awareness and Engagement
Tackling Food Poverty
Promoting Healthy Eating
Supporting Good Food Business
Shifting Consumer Behaviour
Climate & Nature Friendly Food