Held in partnership with Local Trust, this session will focus on how COVID-19 has impacted local and national food systems and what needs to be done in order to build more resilience into our food systems for the future.
Joining the discussion will be:
- Maddie Guerlain, Project Coordinator, Sustain (Chair)
- Dee Woods, Independent Food Aid Network trustee, London Food Board member, Landworkers Alliance Director and co-founder of African and Caribbean Heritage Food Network
- Julie Brown, Director of Growing Communities
- Sue Pritchard, Food, Farming and Countryside Commission
- Sue Morris, chair of Devonshire West Big Local (a community group in Eastbourne)
For some more context on the topic ahead of the event, take a look at this blog by Maddie Guerlain.
The event will be held via Zoom and joining instructions will be sent to attendees beforehand.
To submit questions ahead of the discussion, please email: Jessie at email@example.com and join the conversation on twitter using #RespondRenew
Give us your feedback on the website.